Nirmata is the creator of Kyverno and offers several commercial solutions for Kubernetes policy and governance for platform and operations teams.
Nirmata for Kyverno Open Source
Nirmata for Kyverno Open Source is ideal for open source savvy users looking to protect and grow their investment in Kyverno. It includes:
- Use Kyverno OSS or your own fork
- Get 24x7 emergency support
- Collaborate via email or a private messaging channel
- 24 consulting hours per quarter for
- Best practices assessment
- Policy authoring
- Policy optimizations
- Upgrade assistance
- Custom trainings & workshops
Nirmata Enterprise for Kyverno
Nirmata Enterprise for Kyverno is designed for savvy platform engineering teams who are looking to save time and costs, and for peace of mind for operating Kyverno. It includes:
- Kyverno LTS for long term support with compatibility testing, CVE and critical fix SLAs
- Kyverno engine health and lifecycle management
- Policy data adapters for fast in-cluster processing
- Curated policy sets covering all major security concerns
- Quarterly trainings, assessments, and upgrade assist
- Custom policy workshops
Nirmata Policy Manager
Nirmata Policy Manager provides centralized visibility and governance across fleets of clusters. It includes:
- All Nirmata Enterprise for Kyverno features
- Intuitive dashboards for policy reports
- Role-based access controls for teams
- Assign ownership of violations
- OIDC and SAML integration
- Customizable alerting and notifications
- CIS Kubernetes Benchmarks
- Built-in compliance standards for:
- Pod Security Standards
- Workload Security
- Best practices
- RBAC configuration
- Supply Chain Security
- Custom compliance standards with policy mappings
- Continious Compliance reporting
Nirmata offers expert training and custom workshops for teams looking at accelerating their cloud-native journey. Reach out at: https://nirmata.com/contact-us/.
Nirmata offers a free Kyverno certification where you can test your knowledge and earn a Kyverno badge!
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.